Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Narcissists

There are a number of narcissists working at LANL (and other places).

I now understand them better than I did a week ago (I had a strong reason for learning more.)

One interesting part of this study is my starting to understand that narcissists can consider themselves to be honest and ethical. To themselves they are. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the narcissist's version of 'honest and ethical' is based on a set of rules that are not the rules the rest of us use.

So, dealing with narcissists is tricky, whether at LANL or elsewhere.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home