Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Disclaimer

Much of this information is listed somewhere below. Here is an executive summary.

  1. There are a lot of people who will be hurt badly very soon, at LANL and LLNL.
  2. I can provide help in scientific, financial, and job hunting areas to each of these people. I have done it already for hundreds at LANL and a few at LLNL.
  3. I get calls from head hunters each week looking for talent.
  4. I am only one person. Besides the information in item 2, I am working on getting a few companies farther off the ground. If you want to know whether I can help you, please contact me soon. I will be useful to as many people as I can.
Lets hope that we all get through this mess with the minimum damage to ourselves and our friends.

Later,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home