Sunday, June 24, 2007

Teases

One commenter on LANL: The Rest of the Story called a number of my comments there 'teases.'

I had not thought about them being teases. Actually, many of them are in that they are much shorter than the detailed answer.

The reasons include:

  1. The complete comment is usually five pages long, too long for a blog.
  2. I have found, repeatedly, that people who are not willing to follow the tease are not willing to read or consider the long answer. They just want someone to yell at.

So, while I put fewer 'teases' here and put up longer answers, the best answers are still longer than what is put here (on average 10 times longer.). If someone wants longer answers here, let me know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:06 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

The deleted comment above was for t shirts from Portugal. I only understood this after I had allowed the comment.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home