Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Fundamentally fragile and under assault

David Brook's column in today's New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/27/opinion/27brooks.html?hp

"Follow the Fundamentals"

suggests that many Americans and certainly American politicians view America as under assault and fundamentally fragile to that assault. I hear many people at LANL say the same thing about LANL.

I disagree.

I do not think that LANL is under this inexorable assault nor that it is fundamentally fragile. I think that the assualt can be thrown back. I think that LANL is more robust than it appears.

My only need is to have more people than just me have this positive view. Then I need those people to take some action to defend the battlements.

Just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home