Saturday, October 27, 2007

Meditations

A little humor might help.

Deep thoughts come from Yogis.

Here are some from Yogi Berra.

If you don't know where you're going, chances are you will end up somewhere else.

I really didn't say everything I said.

If you ask me a question I don't know, I'm not going to answer.

It ain't the heat; it's the humility.

It's deja-vu all over again.

You should always go to other people's funerals. Otherwise they won't come to yours.

You can't think and hit at the same time.

The other teams could make trouble for us if they win.

I knew I was going to take the wrong train, so I left early.

90% of the game is half mental.

It's not too far, it just seems like it is.

If you don't set goals, you can't regret not reaching them.

Slump? I ain't in no slump. I just ain't hitting.

The future ain't what it used to be.

If you come to a fork in the road, take it.

We made too many wrong mistakes.

We're lost, but we're making great time!

If people don't want to come to the ball park, how are you going to stop them?

I knew exactly where it was, I just couldn't find it.

I usually take a two hour nap, from one to four.

Steve McQueen looks good in this movie. He must have made it before he died.

You can observe a lot just by watching.

Once, Yogi's wife Carmen asked, "Yogi, you are from St. Louis, we live in New Jersey, and you played ball in New York. If you go before I do, where would you like me to have you buried?" To this, Yogi replied, "Surprise me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home